Want to be less stressed this holiday?
Doesn’t it seem like life just goes into high speed overdrive in December? Parties in class by day, at the restaurants by night. Potlucks at the office and the neighbors. Holiday shows at school and in the city. PLUS, you have to clean, and shop, and ship, wrap, cook, decorate…and stress. Oh the stress, stress, stress!
Wouldn’t you rather be doing something more fun and meaningful? (That’s a rhetorical question—we know you would!) Here’s the good news—you can! And its as simple as hiring Task Complete to handle the errands and mundane tasks while you spend time being jolly and joyful with family and friends.
Here’s just a sample of what you could enjoy instead:
- Meet your friends for a holiday lunch
- Drive through the local light show at Shadybrook Farm or Philadelphia or even in your own neighborhood
- Participate in a church choir or holiday show
- Go ice skating in Center City
- Go sledding (if the weather cooperates)
- Jump a train to New York to experience the holidays in the big city
- Volunteer with a local charity
- Enjoy a performance of The Nutcracker
- Visit Santa
- Enjoy an authentic sleigh ride at Northern Star Farm in PA
- Take a holiday theme train ride on the North Pole Express
- Go skiing
- Go golfing (if the weather cooperates)
- Celebrate Hanukkah, Kwanza, Christmas and New Year’s at the Please Touch Museum
- See the new holiday movies or watch the classics at the Newtown Theater
- Read books
- Relax by a fire
The possibilities are endless when you give yourself the gift of time!
Big Holiday Hugs!
Welcome readers! If this is your first time reading my blog, thank you for stopping by! I write about topics relating to organization, productivity, networking, lifestyle and time management. I’d be truly grateful if you’d share my work with your network to help others do less while living more!
To learn more about how you Can Do Less and Live More, grab your free guide from Lifestyle Management Expert, Kellyann Schaefer right now!