A Personal Concierge does a lot more than you may think.
So as I was faced with the fact that someone called me a “grocery getter”, I felt it imperative to educate him as to what a personal concierge actually does.
So this is how I eloquently explained to him what a personal concierge really does for their clients…
We solve problems for people who are overworked and come home at night too tired to enjoy their families! We support business owners so they aren’t missing opportunities because they have “no time”.
We as an industry are the leading resource for getting things done that you don’t have time to do, don’t know how to do and plain don’t want to do.
As an example of how we support our clients:
- This week my team is helping a senior who just moved into a nursing home get situated and find comfort in her new surroundings.
- We are hand addressing thank you cards and sending client gifts for a booming business owner so she can focus her time on taking care of her clients and sending out proposals.
- We are providing peace of mind to a senior who recently was discharged from rehab after a fall, who needed fresh food in the fridge and medications picked up from the pharmacy.
- We assisted a client who needed to go to her doctor’s office and was suspecting to receive bad news. She asked for our team to be there WITH her so she didn’t need to be alone.
- We spent 4 hours with a senior who needs her paperwork managed on a regular basis. By using us she knows she’ll never be late with her bills or paying her taxes.
- We organized a client’s kitchen after an accident at home caused weeks of disruption.
Sooo… I would like to say we are a weee bit more than a grocery getter…
If you want a grocery getter you use PeaPod, but if you want an integral part of your family that you build a long-term relationship with… then you get a concierge!
And if your Bucks County… you hire Task Complete!
So after very passionately explaining this to “John” he had in fact meant it as a joke… Oopsie.
But through that experience I got to really remember WHY I do what I do and WHY it is so important to me… So even though in the end it had been a “joke” I got the gift of a reminder …
Of why and who we stand for…
Can a Personal Concierge help you?
Please connect with us! We are here to help 🙂
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles/FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Welcome readers! If this is your first time reading my blog, thank you for stopping by! I write about topics relating to organization, productivity, networking, lifestyle and time management. I’d be truly grateful if you’d share my work with your network to help others do less while living more!
To learn more about how you Can Do Less and Live More, grab your free guide from Lifestyle Management Expert, Kellyann Schaefer right now!