A personal concierge? How can using a personal concierge service keep you from getting sick?
Overwhelm can easily become apparent in our bodies through slouching, cranky pants and nasty brows full of anger… don’t even get me started on the bags under your eyes, the poor sleeping and who knows, perhaps ungodly flatulence?
Have you ever wondered what makes people go from thinking “yeah…that’s a really cool idea” to buying and saying “Yes! Yes! I so need you!” These are transformations that occur within those individuals that use our services all the time…
Have you ever heard of the sickness known as “iaintgotenoughtimeitis” .
It inflicts all sexes, races and ages… especially moms!! And pretty much every Mommy entrepreneur I’ve ever met!
Be careful. This disease not only inflicts stress and mental anguish and pain, but trickles down from you to your family as well. So it’s ultimately my duty to make you aware of the symptoms…
Some of the symptoms are physical… others are things you just find yourself saying …
Allll of these symptoms are true complaints our clients have come to us with… Perhaps you have experienced the same?
- I only slept 5 hours last night
- I was tossing and turning all night thinking of all the things I have to do
- I was tossing and turning all night thinking of all the things I didn’t do
- I have so much to do I can’t even make a list
- I can’t be in two places at one time
- I think I need help on this project but don’t know who to call
- Your pants are getting tight because you stopped exercising 3 months ago since you didn’t have the time to go to the gym
- I haven’t had a date with my spouse in months
- My kids are calling the Nanny “mom”
- I thought I could get to it but there just isn’t enough time
- Oh crap… My bills are late again because I never opened the mail
- Yes, those are returns from 6 months ago still sitting in my trunk
- You’re wearing a clip in your hair because your bangs are too long
- Your inspection on your vehicle is a month overdue
- You haven’t had your oil changed since 2013
- It was your grandson’s birthday last week. You forgot a gift…and now you’re living in the “dog house”
If you have 2 – 3 of these symptoms, you should call me sometime. Likely within the next 6 months.
If you have 4 – 5 of these symptoms, just pick up the phone now! (267-334-6927)
If you have 6 or more of these symptoms… hell, you should have called me 6 months ago ☺
As a registered nurse and someone who cares about your health, wealth and well-being…
Stop suffering and get the help you need! Our team is here to help!
For each of us, the only things we are truly meant to do are: Live, Love and Be Happy…
To learn more about how you Can Do Less and Live More, grab your free guide from Lifestyle Management Expert, Kellyann Schaefer right now!
Image courtesy of marcolm/FreeDigitalPhotos.net