Ready to plan for the New Year?
It is totally the craziest time of the year, yes??
It has been a VERY busy last quarter at Task Complete and in The Concierge Academy!
We brought on several new clients who need our help, we had Corporate wrapping contracts and we’re gearing up for an AMAZING 2017!!
In the Academy, some of our students got their very first clients and we shared some holiday marketing ideas which were a HUGE hit, and I am SO excited for them!! They’re on a mission to serve and when I can help them map out their marketing, focus on the right marketing and do what they love, it makes my heart swell ☺
But even when things are getting (and have been) super busy the last few months, as a business owner, we have to be RESPONSIBLE for our outcomes and not just let things “happen TO us”. It’s called being the creator of your LIFE!
Did you realize that it is YOU that creates your outcomes?? That’s why this week I want to share a process with you I do each and every year.
This week and next are part business, part family and part planning for the New Year ahead. It’s how I wind down every year.
The reality is that more businesses fail than succeed. One of the biggest reasons is they don’t realize the day to day commitment it takes to run a successful business AND do the work that’s required.
In addition to NOT doing the work, most entrepreneurs don’t plan and without a plan they is no way to steer the ship ☹
Today I want to share with you my exact process that I use to PLAN so you can gear up for your best year yet ☺
- Find some quiet time where no one will bother you ☺ Family, friends, even your team! You need complete “brain time” as I call it.
- Block out that time. I usually block out 2 or 3 separate 3 hour blocks of time.
- Use a journal or legal pad to go back and list all the amazing things you accomplished in 2016.
- Once you’ve tracked all the great things you’ve accomplished, ask yourself “how did you do it”? Did you go to specific networking event?
- Did you create new pricing and packaging of your services?
- Did you plan last year better than you have in the past?
- Did you take a course or work with a business coach that gave you guidance?
- Did you create a referral process in your business so that you’re consistently reaching out and actually asking for referrals?
- Did you increase the amount of networking you did?
5. Now that you know HOW you did it, make sure those things are listed on the TOP of your marketing plan for 2017.
Successful entrepreneurs are always tracking where their clients came from, what marketing is and isn’t working, and successful entrepreneurs know they can’t do it alone.
If having a successful business is what you really want, and you’re ready to put your WHOLE SELF into your business this year, I personally invite you to the Concierge Academy Live 2017.
What is the Live Event?
For 2 days we are going to step AWAY from our businesses. We will PLAN for our futures, instead of putting out fires all day and allowing others to hijack our day, our businesses and our outcomes. We will come together to connect with other concierges and put in the time to work together to put a marketing plan in place for the next year. Gone will be the days where you sit alone behind your computer trying to figure out “what should I do next”?
For 2 days we roll up our sleeves and work ON your business and not in it.
Several people have already registered, and when you join them, you too will learn what it takes to create a successful business in this industry.
- A Marketing Plan framework for growing your business.
- The Key Components needed IN your marketing plan to consistently attract clients TO you.
- A Money Plan. Learn when to say YES (or NO) to advertising, promotions and opportunities.
- Align with others in the industry to share best practices.
- Group Masterminding so you walk away with a 90 day plan.
Will you be there with us too?
Your assignment this week
So are you ready to put your WHOLE SELF into your business this year?
The Early Bird pricing goes away soon and will go back up to its regular registration fee of $997, but you can still register NOW for only $597.
All you need is right here: Click here to find out more and register!
Hope to see you there… it’s gonna be EPIC ☺
Welcome readers! If this is your first time reading my blog, thank you for stopping by! As a concierge who has built a successful business, I have decided to help other budding entrepreneurs do the same! As the Founder of The Concierge Academy I write about specific topics and marketing strategies that Work for our industry!
It’s not always easy to build a service-based business. Many see it as an intangible, but you can build a profitable and flourishing concierge business!
Be sure to grab your FREE checklist right now! 111 Ways to Grow Your Concierge Business